The amazing benefits of spa: stress buster, anti-aging effect, relaxes tired muscles, skin strengthening and positive energy. Body wraps to re-mineralize,exfoliate and stay young.
At times the busy life makes you want to take a break and escape into another world. When you get into such an urgent get away situation, keep your head cool and step into the world of spa—a place to help you stay calm, relaxed, detoxed and beautiful. Because your mind and body need some rest from the routine.
If you can get a week’s off from work, fly off to this new destination, inhale and feel the fresh ambience of the unique spa environment. Now exhale. A single day off will also do the trick. Spa relieves the stress and keeps a healthy heart.
The “Spa” concept is designed to concentrate on our hectic lifestyle and is easily found in all four corners of the world. It defines a place for body massage as well as nail and facial treatments with long lasting benefits using only natural resources. It is also widely promoted as a holistic treatment. And here are the irresistible benefits of it:
- Stimulating Collagen Production in Your Skin: Ski & body spa provides real results when it comes to full rejuvenation.It also prevents early signs of aging,wrinkles and keeps your skin look and feel healthy.
- Flushing out the Toxins: There are two primary ways toxins get into your body: the first one is linked to the foods we choose to eat and the other one is overexposure to sunlight. Such toxins have a negative impact on the skin. Spa treatments using seaweed, mud, and charcoal help to flush them out and clear all impurities from the skin.
- Decreasing Cellulite: Cellulite is a condition leading to lumpy irregularities because of the fat deposits over the buttocks, thighs and abdomens.Body scrubs exfoliate the skin and make it softer and glower than ever.
o Serene atmosphere and beautiful positive people around.
o A total body treatment combined with a fantastic massage. Also, it will help you sleep a lot, lot better.
What more do you need to make you feel rejuvenated and relaxed?
- Besides good physical and mental health,it also results in fewer sick days.The facts are:taking a real good and hot spa bath for 30 minutes, five or six days a week would lose you three or four pounds in a month. And this has nothing to do with extra exercises or enhanced diets.
- Many spa centers are relatively affordable but still offer you a unique indulgence and luxurious spa experience without compromising on the end result—you can definitely find some bargains online.
- Massage therapies are there to remind you of your right to have some time off. They help you slow down and are the perfect stress buster.
- Enhances blood circulation which helps for the proper supply of oxygen and nutrients to the cells. This is great for all those who suffer from hypertension.
- Stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries the body’s unwanted waste substances.
- Massage releases serotonin—a hormone that enhances positive mood, the “feel-good” state, social behavior, better digestion, appetite, memory power and sleep. In short: your mind, soul and body are in absolute harmony.
- It has a re-equilibrating effect on the libido.
- Some treatment programs comprise of meditation and yoga (especially Ayurveda treatments).
- Women get the most benefit from massages during and after pregnancy.
- Massage therapy relieves people suffering from arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
- Scented treatment really do delivers on its promises. It can feature citrus and honey combined in a delightful experience that will leave your skin hydrated and awesomely perfumed. Vanilla is a natural source of antioxidants and B vitamins, key nutrients for healthy skin.
- Spa baths are real miracle workers that can make you feel better about yourself. They help you relax and improve your own ways of coping with some tough problems.
- Helps shed the extra pounds and keep them off, allowing your body to stay in shape and look beautiful all the time.
- The Yin and Yang therapy shows that when submerged in water, your body finds the true balance as water provides the needed equilibrium.
- Hot air treatments help the body stimulate blood circulation and purify it.
- Cold spa treatments help the immune, lymphatic and circulatory system perform better.
- Nowadays spas provide a wide range of health promoting treatments for the truly dedicated relaxers. The touch therapy is one of them. The nurturing touch of a skilled therapist helps us stay relaxed and will definitely make you feel better.
- You may want to try a new non-caloric method to experience one of the most pleasant things to do in a brand new way. I’m talking about the healing magical power of malt, hops and yeast. Thermal beer spa is extremely high in B vitamins. It rejuvenates your pores, eases fatigue and increases heart activity — quite similar to the feeling you get after drinking a couple of Heineken’s, right?
- Talking about crazy spa treatments, there is a spa in Israel that has put a unique spin on the way you perceive the concept of “spa treatment”. While some masseuses use scented candles to enrich your experience at the center, others turn to snakes. It is believed that they can alleviate joint pain. Can you think of anything more relaxing than that? I know I can’t.
- Most spa therapists can work as such without performing any type of massage whatsoever. Some of them may specialize in beauty treatments and skin care. During the course of a 1-hour session, the unique relationship you build with your therapist absolutely allows for a friendly conversation and interaction.
Never been to a spa before? It’s never too late for you to try it out. A stress free life will feel as though a weight has been lifted from your shoulders. You will notice you have more time to do all the things you love. When was your last spa day? And what’s the after effect? Share with us in the comments section below!
Author Name: Billie Jean Bateson
Website : https://www.amazingwristbands.com/
Author Bio: I am a fashionista and love fashion marketing. My career started in 2011 as an online marketing analyst, blogger & fashion expert @ Amazing Wristbands. In the mean time, I also love writing articles in various inspiring categories for popular websites, forums, and e-magazines.