Homemade facial masks for dry skin, oily or acne
Here is how to take care of the skin of your face in a natural way. you can prepare a good facial mask as needed and the type of skin.
First, it is important that the preparation is sufficiently fluid to be able to apply the best, but not too liquid to do that particular face.
Well, to be applied to cleansed face and leave on for about 15 minutes. This mask does not dry on the face, it is essential, therefore, remove it when it is wet with warm water.
Face mask for dry skin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil
- 5 drops of borage oil
- 1 drop of chamomile essence
- 1 drop of essence of sandalwood
Mix all these until the mixture is applied to the skin for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water and apply a light layer of moisturizer.
Face mask for oily skin
- 1 teaspoon of clay
- 1 teaspoon low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon or more of water
- 1 drop of rosemary essence
- 1 drop of lavender essence
Mix everything until the mixture is applied to the skin for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and apply a light layer of moisturizer.
facial mask for acne skin
- 1 teaspoon brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon or more of water or tea of burdock
- 1 drop of essence of Camomila
- 1 drop of patchouli essence
- 1 drop of tea tree essence of
Mix the ingredients until the mixture is applied to the skin for about 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water and apply a moisturizer.